Skip to content
- legal issues related to Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- social issues related to ICT
- ethical issues related to ICT
- privacy issues related to ICT
- security issues related to ICT
- impact of ICT on personal health
- impact of ICT on the environment
- Choose one of the topics above. If you have done this assignment previously, choose a different topic than the one(s) you used before.
- If you haven’t been supplied with a template in Google Classroom, create a Google Doc named “Full Name BTT1O — Name of Topic“, where Full Name is your full name and Name of Topic is the name of the topic you have chosen. An example would be “Joe Smith BTT1O — Legal Issues Related to ICT”. After you have properly named your document, share it with your instructor, with editing privileges.
- Using your favourite search engine, find a minimum of 3 websites related to your topic. List these in your document in a section entitled “Web Sources related to topic“, where topic is the name of your topic.
- As you read through your websites, take notes in a section entitled “Notes related to topic“, again substituting the name of your topic for topic. Use bullets for this list, and proper sentences for your notes. Spelling and grammar counts!
- When done, submit your notes to Google Classroom.
- You will be asked to do a 30-60 second informal presentation to your classmates or a small group, so be sure your notes make sense to you.