Following are the email lists I have set up for teachers in Ontario. If you are a member of one of these email lists, please see the guidelines below.
Technological Education (Secondary)
- Animation Teachers
- Cisco Teachers of Ontario
- Communications Technology Teachers of Ontario
- Computer Technology Teachers of Ontario
- Construction Technology Teachers of Ontario
- Green Industries Teachers of Ontario
- Hairstyling and Aesthetics Teachers of Ontario
- Health Care Teachers of Ontario
- Hospitality & Tourism Teachers of Ontario
- Manufacturing Technology Teachers of Ontario
- Tech Design Teachers of Ontario
- TIJ Exploring Technologies Teachers
- Transportation Technology Teachers of Ontario
- Tech Ed Board Leads (membership in this list is restricted to Tech Ed consultants or coordinators and executive members of OCTE)
- Yearbook Teachers
- Association for Computer Studies Educators (ACSE) | Join Request Form: http://goo.gl/ypQ2Ye
- BTT Teachers of Ontario
CS Consultants and Coordinators of Ontario(no longer used)
- OTF Curriculum Forum | members of the Curriculum Forum can request to join the mail list here
- Sci-Tech Teachers of Ontario
- Social Studies, History and Geography Teachers of Ontario (sshg-teachers)
Mail List Guidelines
- Always use a relevant subject line for the topic.
- When changing topics, change the subject line.
- When replying to a digest format email, reply using the provided web link so the subject line stays the same.
- Please be mindful that you are replying to everyone on the mail list. Keep the emails supportive in nature and professional.
- Do not attach documents. Instead, upload the document to your Google Drive account and share from there.