This is part 1 of the BTT summative portfolio. The requirements have been adapted from material provided by DSBN’s Business Secondary Learning Community (SLC).
Research a device by visiting a website for a store that sells electronic devices such as computers, handheld devices, etc.
Examples of online stores may include bestbuy.ca, walmart.ca, dell.ca, apple.ca or staples.ca.
Find a device that you would like to purchase. Using a 2-column table in a spreadsheet (Google Sheets or Excel), list:
- the name,
- features of this device, and
- working URL (link) to your source.
Put each of the above into their own rows in the table.
Format the document neatly, using a list, where applicable (like for the features), and include a proper heading as the title.
- Analyze options for accessing the internet
- Apply effective techniques when conducting electronic research
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terminology associated with information and communication technology