Research a device by visiting a website for a store that sells electronic devices such as computers, handheld devices, etc.
Find a device that you would like to purchase. Using a 2-column table in a Word or Google Docs document, list:
- the name,
- features of this device, and
- working URL (link) to your source.
Put each of the above into their own rows in the table.
Format the document neatly, using a list, where applicable (like for the features), and include a proper heading as the title.
- Analyze options for accessing the internet
- Apply effective techniques when conducting electronic research
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terminology associated with information and communication technology