- I will research and understand at least 10 electrical safety tips
- I will make an aesthetically pleasing poster listing these safety tips
Research various electronics safety rules on the Internet and use Google Drawings to make a safety poster with at least 10 rules on it.
Your poster must:
- contain at least two graphics, relevant to the topic
- not have any spelling or grammar errors on it
- be aesthetically pleasing
- credit the site(s) where the rules and graphics came from
The safety posters will be evaluated in consultation with the student so feedback can be immediately provided. They will be marked for:
- content (10 relevant rules),
- 2+ appropriate graphics,
- citation, and
If you did this assignment previously then create a new poster using Affinity Photo or Affinity Designer. You must also provide at least five graphics instead of just two.
(Image from http://safety.lovetoknow.com/safety-poster-electricity)