Using the block editor at https://makecode.microbit.org, create and save the following programs:
- Display your first initial.
(save as filename: initials_first_initial)
- Display a graphic icon.
(save as filename: initials_icon)
- Scroll your first name and last name, in capitals.
- Write a program that displays the temperature in degrees Celsius.
- Write a program that displays the micro:bit heading in degrees.
- Button A displays “HELLO”
Button B displays “HOW ARE YOU?”
Both buttons display “QUITE WELL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH”
- Write a program where button A increments a counter (which starts at zero) and button B decrements the counter.
- Play a simple song (like Twinkle Twinkle) that can be listened to through your earbuds. You will need two test leads for this (see your instructor) which you will connect to Pins 0 and Gnd.
- Write a program that simulates Rock Paper Scissors. When you shake the Micro:bit it displays one of the rock, paper, or scissors icons.
- Write a program that tracks your steps.
…where initials are your initials.