The employer evaluation forms can be found here.
- fulfils responsibilities and commitments within the learning environment;
- completes and submits class work, homework, and assignments according to agreed-upon timelines;
- takes responsibility for and manages own behaviour.
- devises and follows a plan and process for completing work and tasks;
- establishes priorities and manages time to complete tasks and achieve goals;
- identifies, gathers, evaluates, and uses information, technology, and resources to complete tasks.
- independently monitors, assesses, and revises plans to complete tasks and meet goals;
- uses class time appropriately to complete tasks;
- follows instructions with minimal supervision.
- accepts various roles and an equitable share of work in a group;
- responds positively to the ideas, opinions, values, and traditions of others;
- builds healthy peer-to-peer relationships through personal and media-assisted interactions;
- works with others to resolve conflicts and build consensus to achieve group goals;
- shares information, resources, and expertise and promotes critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
- looks for and acts on new ideas and opportunities for learning;
- demonstrates the capacity for innovation and a willingness to take risks
demonstrates curiosity and interest in learning;
- approaches new tasks with a positive attitude;
- recognizes and advocates appropriately for the rights of self and others.
- sets own individual goals and monitors progress towards achieving them;
- seeks clarification or assistance when needed;
- assesses and reflects critically on own strengths, needs, and interests;
- identifies learning opportunities, choices, and strategies to meet personal needs and achieve goals;
- perseveres and makes an effort when responding to challenges.
For students attending the training event at the iHub next week, you will find the permission form here.
Your feedback helps make the course better for future students! [teacher link]
For those of you at BDSS that would prefer to send yearbook pictures to the yearbook committee online, I’ve created a form that makes it easy:
(those are capital o’s, not zeroes)
The form should work nicely from your cell phone, so you don’t have to wait until you’ve transferred the pictures to your computer to get them to us. I would recommend bookmarking the form so you can get back to it easily.
Note that you’ll have to be logged into your DSBN Google account to access it.