I think I’ve found my solution — Duplicati 2.0.
From their website:
- Duplicati is free software and open source. You can use Duplicati for free even for commercial purposes.
- Duplicati works with standard protocols like FTP, SSH, WebDAV as well as popular services like Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive & S3, Google Drive, box.com, Mega, hubiC and many others.
- Backup files and folders with strong AES-256 encryption.
- Save space with incremental backups and data deduplication.
- Run backups on any machine through the web-based interface or via command line interface.
- Duplicati has a built-in scheduler and auto-updater.
So far I’m very impressed. I’m backing up to an unRAID server I’ve built and it’s working flawlessly.